Nurturing I Planter Pot Set I Sturdy Fiber I 4. 1 Star Rating

Nurturing I Planter Pot Set I Sturdy Fiber I 4. 1 Star Rating

Size
Price:

Read more

 

Nurturing Green Combo of Sturdy Fiber Plastic Planters for Indoor & Outdoor Use | Planter Pot Set for Home, Livingroom & Balcony Decor (Pack of 3, Yellow Textured)




https://amzn.to/33pEfE6    (buy link) 




About this item

  • The Planters have beautiful texture on the outside and a sturdy & durable frame.
  • The planter is an exquisite tabletop decor for home as well as the office.
  • You can simply place your old plants along with their pots inside this planter.
  • Its available in different colours -yellow, blue, white. Mix and match to go best with your style.
  • Made from Polypropylene, these planters are light weight and durable.
  • Material : Polypropylene | Height : 5 Inch | Width : 5.5 Inch | Color : Yellow
  • Contents : Pack of 3 Yellow Planters



0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *