Lava Z6 Aqua Blue I 6GB RAM I 64GB Storage I Lava Phones I Under 10 K

Lava Z6 Aqua Blue I 6GB RAM I 64GB Storage I Lava Phones I Under 10 K

Size
Price:

Read more

 

Lava Z6 Aqua Blue, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Regular


https://amzn.to/3Je92nL     (buy link) 



About this item

  • Dream big with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
  • Powerful 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio G35 Octa-core chipset (Hyoer-engine powered for enhanced gaming performance)
  • Best-in-class 16MP selfie camera
  • 13+5+2 MP AI Triple Camera with Beauty mode, Bokeh Mode, Night Mode, HDR Mode, Burst Mode, AI Scene Detection
  • Bloatware-free Stock Android 10 OS – Let’s you go the extra mile
  • 6.5” HD+ water-drop notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
  • 5000mAh battery (non-removable), Face Unlock & Finger Print sensor






0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *