Robotic I Vacuum Cleaner I Alexa I 61 % off

Robotic I Vacuum Cleaner I Alexa I 61 % off

Size
Price:

Read more

 

ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with App & Voice Control, Strong Suction and Multiple Cleaning Modes, Self-Charging for Carpets & Hard Floors,Work with Alexa (Black)

https://amzn.to/3CVVDwn   (buy link) 




About this item

  • ECOVACS-Focus on Robot Vacuum Cleaner over 23 years!
  • 3-stage-cleaning mode and 3-stage mode Suction Power
  • Smart Protection design: Avoid obstacles and protect your furniture
  • Quiet Cleaning: About 65.6 db without disturbing your family
  • Larger Dustin:Perfect cleaning robot for large houses.
  • Voice & App Control: Work with Alexa and ECOVACS HOME app
  • Time Scheduling and Automatic Charging



0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *