Milton I Thermosteel Carafe I 24 hours Hot or Cold I 4.1 Star Rating

Milton I Thermosteel Carafe I 24 hours Hot or Cold I 4.1 Star Rating

Size
Price:

Read more

 

Milton Thermosteel Carafe for 24 hours Hot or Cold, 1500 ml, Silver


https://youtu.be/ncWzapoo6u4  (youtube link) 



About this item

  • Materia type: Stainless Steel; No. of pieces: 1; Capacity: 1500 ML; Colour: Silver
  • Insulation type: Double wall; Temperature retention: Yes (Keeps liquid hot/cold upto 24 hrs); Leak proof: Yes
  • Best Usage: Gym, Sports, School, OutdoorsPre-condition bottle with hot water if using for hot beverage and cold water if using for cold beverage; Use Mild Soap for cleaning the Flask and advised to be kept open when not in use to avoid odor
  • Warranty: 1 year; Not covered in warranty: The warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, mishandling or tampering with the mechanism

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *